Located in Northwest Peoria near Happy Valley Road (turns into Vistancia Boulevard) just west of the 303 highway, Vistancia was ranked the #1 master-planned community in Arizona from 2013-2017. Vistancia encompasses several large subdivisions yet is far enough removed from the rest of Peoria that it still has a very suburban feel with not a lot of traffic and congestion. The community is located near the 303 highway, which provides for easy access to the south and to the east of the community.
There are currently both resale and new construction single-family homes and patio homes available in The Village’s, ranging from about $250,000 to $700,000.
This specific community within Vistancia, known as The Village at Vistancia, was first established in 2004 and continues to grow and is comprised of about 40 distinct neighborhoods all within the master-planned community. When completed, The Village at Vistancia will have more than 3,800 homes across 1,250 acres of land. Of the 40 neighborhoods within the Village’s, 9 of them are gated communities; Alta Vista, Aria, Chapparal Canyon, Entrada, Mira Vista, Montecina, Serenade, Tapestry, and Terracina.
The Village at Vistancia offers wonderful amenities such as 2 recreation centers offering plenty of fun activities. The Mountain Vista Club boasts 15,000 square feet and has a heated lap pool, an oasis pool, 2 waterslides, indoor basketball courts, 4 tennis courts, and a field to enjoy outdoor games. The Foothills Center is a 6-acre facility with a heated resort-style lap pool, picnic area, and playground for the kids. Also located in Vistancia is the Discovery Trail, which is a 3.5-mile lighted hiking/biking/walking trail that connects the entire community and offers a scenic view of the Sonoran Desert while exercising and enjoying the great outdoors. Other nearby trails include the WestWing Mountain Loop, Lake Pleasant Pipeline Canyon Trail, Skunk Creek Trail, and the Sunrise Mountain Trail.
There are also many fun events in the community throughout the year, including:
- Food Truck Night every month September-May.
- Thirst Thursday for live music, drinks, appetizers, good conversation, and just an all around great time!
- Farmers Market with over 75 vendors every month October-May.
- Storytime every month for the kids.
- Santa’s Village which has snow, train rides, pictures with Santa, and crafts for the kids during the holidays.
- Hayride and Caroling during the holidays which includes a horse carriage ride, hot cocoa, fresh cookies, singing the most famous holiday carols, and even a performance by the Vistancia Elementary Choir.
- Holiday Lights Tour drive-through style.
Also noteworthy is that there is a future project plan for the Vistancia Commercial Core. This proposed plan is for a 320-acre site that includes a high school, grocery store, other retail space, medical offices, and more.
- Lake Pleasant Regional Park which has 2 marinas and is a great place for boating, fishing, camping, kayaking, and hiking. Lake Pleasant is the 2nd largest lake in Arizona and is one of the top destinations for outdoor recreation in the area.
- Several great hiking trails.
- Fantastic championship golf courses at Blackstone at Vistancia and Trilogy at Vistancia.
Peoria Unified School District
Public Schools Nearby:
Vistancia Elementary School: Grades PK-8
Lake Pleasant Elementary School: Grades PK-8
Liberty High School: Grades 7-12
Charter Schools Nearby:
Basis Primary: Grades K-4
Basis Peoria: Grades 5-12
Candeo Peoria: Grades K-8
Great Hearts Academies Glendale Prep: Grades 6-12
Get listing alerts for The Village at Vistancia Homes
Search Results: 52 Properties