There are currently only resale single-family homes available in Parkridge, ranging from about $250,000 to $400,000. Parkridge features a 20-acre city park within the community named Parkridge Park. The park features 4 ramadas, tennis courts, basketball courts, playground, grassy areas, and a dog park. Also located right within the community is a PK-8 school.
Parkridge is located only a short distance from a major shopping and dining area known as “The Four Corners” which consists of Lake Pleasant Towne Plaza, Lake Pleasant Crossing Shopping Center, Lake Pleasant Pavilion, and Mountainside Crossing which all offer numerous shopping and dining options such as Fry’s Marketplace, Sprout’s, Target, Home Depot, Kohl’s, Marshall’s, BevMo, Mountainside Fitness, Petsmart, CHAR Pizzeria, Smash Burger, Squid Ink Sushi, Rubio’s Coastal Grill, The Haymaker, Twisted Italian, Panera Bread, Jimmy John’s, El Pollo Loco, Freddy’s Frozen Custard and Steakburgers, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, and much much more! Even closer than The Four Corners is a Walmart, gas station and car wash, and a few additional dining options. There are also two other shopping complexes located nearby, known as Fletcher Heights Marketplace and Fletcher Heights Plaza which both offer several shopping and dining options.
- Lake Pleasant Regional Park which has 2 marinas and is a great place for boating, fishing, camping, kayaking, and hiking. Lake Pleasant is the 2nd largest lake in Arizona and is one of the top destinations for outdoor recreation in the area.
- Several great hiking trails.
- Arrowhead Mall and shopping center which has countless shopping and dining options.
- P83 Entertainment District which has a ton more great restaurants, a movie theater, and hotels.
- Peoria Sports Complex which is home to the spring training field for the San Diego Padres and the Seattle Mariners.
Peoria Unified School District
Public Schools Nearby:
Parkridge Elementary: Grades PK-8
Sunset Heights Elementary School: Grades PK-8
Liberty High School: Grades 7-12
Zuni Hills Elementary School: Grades PK-8
Coyote Hills Elementary School: K-8
Peoria Traditional School: Grades K-8
Sunrise Mountain Highschool: Grades 7-12
Charter Schools Nearby:
Candeo Peoria: Grades K-8
Great Hearts Academies Glendale Prep: Grades 6-12
Basis Peoria: Grades 5-12
Basis Primary: Grades K-4
Get listing alerts for Parkridge Homes