Located in Northwest Peoria on 91st Avenue and Deer Valley Road, Dove Valley Ranch began construction in 1999 and finished around 2002 and has over 8,000 residents between both the Deer Village at Dove Valley Ranch and Dove Valley Ranch II communities. This community is conveniently located just minutes from the 101 highway which provides for easy access to the rest of the valley in any direction.
There are currently only resale single-family homes available in Dove Valley Ranch, ranging from about $225,000 to $425,000.
Dove Valley Ranch is located only a short distance from a major shopping and dining area known as “The Four Corners” which consists of Lake Pleasant Towne Plaza, Lake Pleasant Crossing Shopping Center, Lake Pleasant Pavilion, and Mountainside Crossing which all offer numerous shopping and dining options such as Fry’s Marketplace, Sprout’s, Target, Home Depot, Kohl’s, Marshall’s, BevMo, Mountainside Fitness, Petsmart, CHAR Pizzeria, Smash Burger, Squid Ink Sushi, Rubio’s Coastal Grill, The Haymaker, Twisted Italian, Panera Bread, Jimmy John’s, El Pollo Loco, Freddy’s Frozen Custard and Steakburgers, Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, and much much more! Even closer than The Four Corners is a Walmart, gas station and car wash, and a few additional diningoptions.
There are also two other shopping complexes located nearby, known as Fletcher Heights Marketplace and Fletcher Heights Plaza which both offer several shopping and dining options.
- Lake Pleasant Regional Park which has 2 marinas and is a great place for boating, fishing, camping, kayaking, and hiking. Lake Pleasant is the 2nd largest lake in Arizona and is one of the top destinations for outdoor recreation in the area.
- Several great hiking trails.
- Arrowhead Mall and shopping center which has countless shopping and dining options.
- P83 Entertainment District which has a ton more great restaurants, a movie theater, and hotels.
- Peoria Sports Complex which is home to the spring training field for the San Diego Padres and the SeattleMariners.
Peoria Unified School District
Public Schools Nearby:
Coyote Hills Elementary School: Grades K-8
Sunrise MountainHigh School: Grades 7-12
Liberty High School: Grades 7-12
Sunset Heights Elementary School: Grades PK-8
Zuni Hills Elementary School: Grades PK-8
Peoria Traditional School: Grades K-8
Parkridge Elementary School: Grades PK-8
Frontier Elementary School: Grades PK-8
Charter Schools Nearby:
Basis Primary: Grades K-4
Basis Peoria: Grades 5-12
Candeo Peoria: Grades K-8
Great Hearts Academies Glendale Prep: Grades 6-12
Get listing alerts for Dvoe Valley Ranch Homes
Gallery of Dove Valley Ranch
Search Results: 9 Properties