There are currently only resale single-family homes available in Desert Harbor, ranging from about $250,000 to $425,000. However, there are typically not a lot of properties for sale at any given time in Desert Harbor because people love it here and the turnover rate is extremely low.
Desert Harbor’s main selling point is their 46-acre, well-water lake that allows for electric boating, kayaking, canoeing, sailing, paddle boarding, and catch-and-release fishing. This community has approximately 300 waterfront properties. You will see many of these homes lining the shores with their own docks and electric boats. Spend time on the shoreline as well as picnicking, biking, and fishing. Swimming is not permitted in the lake, but many of the communities within Desert Harbor have access to a community pool.
- Arrowhead Mall and shopping center which has countless shopping and dining options.
- P83 Entertainment District which has a ton more great restaurants, a movie theater, and hotels.
- Peoria Sports Complex which is home to the spring training field for the San Diego Padres and the Seattle Mariners.
- Westgate Entertainment District which has many restaurants, a movie theater, vibrant nightlife, and is home to the Gila River Arena where the Arizona Coyotes play.
- Tanger Outlet Mall which has an array of high-end brands at outlet prices.
- State Farm Stadium which is home of the Arizona Cardinals.
- Rio Vista Park and Recreation Center boasts a 52,000 square-foot facility that includes a gym, racquetball courts, climbing wall, skate park, batting cages, fishing pond, splash pad, 2.5-acre lake, playground, lighted sand volleyball courts, lighted softball fields, and walking trails.
- Park West which is another, albeit smaller shopping and dining center with a movie theater as well.
- Desert Diamond Resort and Casino which offers table games, slots, and bingo, and will include a resort and spa in the near future.
Peoria Unified School District
Public Schools Nearby:
Desert Harbor Elementary School: Grades PK-8
Peoria Traditional School: Grades K-8
Centennial High School: Grades 7-12
Charter Schools Nearby:
Desert Heights Charter School: Grades K-4
Sequoia Redwood Charter School: Grades K-8
Peoria Accelerated High School: Grades 9-12
Brighton Charter School: Grades K-12
Get listing alerts for Desert Harbor Homes